[pct-l] Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket? or Thermawrap?

I own the women's model of the UL Down Inner Jacket  - and this at Mike
Maurer's recommendation, so the ultralight creds are good!  I love it - have
the down pants too - they make our 2" loft Polarguard 3D quilt warm enough
for me.  I like the down for its compressibility, and generally think that
the Mont-bell products are excellent.   For a 3-season jacket the UL Down
should be perfect.

I shop directly from http://www.montbell.com/america/index.asp - also, their
customer service is excellent if you call the Boulder store to order.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached its top.  Then
you will know how low it was.
                                                                     Dag
Hammarskjold