[pct-l] new(?) snoqualmie pass resupply info

Hi All,

As some of you know I hopped off the CDT this summer in Jackson to come back and clean up a messy relationship that began breaking the night before I left to hike.  Long story.

I was out hiking around the Snoqualmie Pass area (more specifically, not climbing Red Mountain, but rather walking up another.  Pics on web page soon) and afterwards went into town to get a coffee.

I found that:

1) Travellers Rest is quite open (I thought someone said it was closing).

2) There is a new grocery store next to it called Lee's Summit Grocery.  I popped in for a look and found an easy (for me) resupply.  All the basics: Stuffing, many kinds of Noodle Bowl and Ramen, Mac and Cheese, etc.

Between these two and the gas station, and the fact that it is only three days to Stevens Pass, there is no way I'd recommend sending a maildrop there.

Suge

PS: I'd skip the coffee.

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu