[pct-l] Compeed Blister treatment now in U.S. under Johnson & Johnson name

The Compeed sold in the US is not the same as the "good" stuff sold in
Europe. I try to avoid using the US stuff and have never pursued a source
for the European brand. I use other stuff.

John Vonhof
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my website