[pct-l] Compeed Blister treatment now in U.S. under Johnson & Johnson name

For those of you that don't know, Compeed has been a popular blister
treatment in Europe for at least five years. A single unit that has a
2nd skin like gel and also the necessary covering. I just noticed that
Johnson & Johnson now sells it under Johnson & Johnson name. It has
the Compeed photo on the box, but the fine print on the side says
licensed from Compeed. I've had good personal experience with it and
have a few in my first aid stuff, but of course, rely on John Vonhof
for the final word.
--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html