[pct-l] tuolomne meadows store

yes to all.

The store has a small but good stock of food.  You should have no
problem in getting three days supplies there.  Next to the store is the
grill.  You can get hamburgers and such.  They also do breakfast - the
buckwheat pancakes are my favorite.  They're open 7 days and there is a
post office there too.

Andrew
Buster's best friend.