[pct-l] tuolomne meadows store

The store at T Meadows is well stocked indeed, small but well stocked for a BPer. They even have EmergenC's! I'm not sure if it is open 7 days/week though. There is also a restaurant. I think it closes at 5pm and can't recall what time it opens.

Have a blast!
Jackalope

alec <amr10009@yahoo.com> wrote:
quick question:

leaving tomorrow to hike the JMT southbound. want to minimize the food weight i carry out of yo valley. don't have time to physically drop food at tuolumne meadows. is the store well stocked with food? can i supply myself for the three day walk to red's meadow? is there a restaurant? is the store open 7 days a week?

thanks for your help, friends.

Jennifer Head

Ph.D. Candidate
Oregon Institute of Marine Biology