From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
Slyatpct@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:05 AM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Who would have thunk it?

Not me.   Has this even been mentioned previously?

In a single year Triple Crown attempt, it appears "Squeaky" is going to
finish his northbound PCT hike in less than a weeks time.

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=89893

I've skimmed through his journal and it appears legit.  With a finish date
anticipated for this Saturday or Sunday, another website has him looking for
ride from Manning Park to Glacier NP or Waterton Lakes, I presume.

Can anyone here help him out?  Email mathazley@hotmail.com or meet him by
the
trailhead I guess.

Since he had such an "easy" time on the PCT, with all the snow this year,
the
CDT should be a piece of cake, the AT one cold muther.

Sly