[pct-l] Heavy Reads

Any suggestions for some heavy/ philosophical/ "how to lead a richer
life"-- type reads?  Classical texts somewhat preferred, but by no means
limited to them.  I'm just looking to try to get my mind rolling on a
level that it might not if left all to itself. and with material that
requires lots of digestion.  I recall a thread similar to this, but I
think it was more plot oriented.  There was another one that was more
religion oriented and I'm not really a religious guy in the traditional
sense.

Thanks,

Ben

I know this is completely open ended, but just seeing who gets
interested.