[pct-l] Monsoon Conditions

It is quite interesting to watch the Tropical Storms form in the Atlantic.
We east coasters get quite worked up, rightfully so.  I believe the monsoon
conditions in SoCal are currently caused by what was Hurricane Emily that
left the Gulf of Mexico, crossed Mexico, and then traveled up into the SW
United States. Las Vegas is even getting rain.  Still kinda dry in North
Carolina.  Hopefully the Hurricanes will stay away this year.....  We'll
take a Tropical Storm, though.

David Craft
PCT in pieces,
Greensboro, NC