[pct-l] Camp Urich

Last year when I was walking Southbound from Canada to Northern California
I met a group of 100mile runners at Snoqualmie Pass early in the morning.
They promised me a beer if I catch up with them in the evening. That was
enough motivation, so that evening I actually was invited for dinner with
fresh salad, pasta and wine. They basically adopted me for their 3 day
trip. Next day they transported most of my luggage to Camp Urich where
they stayed for their second night and I got another great dinner. Two
northbounders who came walking out of the rain got a nice surprise with a
free hot dinner and drinks! As you can immagine, this group did have a
support van carrying all their gear and food. At Camp Urich they got as
close as about one mile to the camp, then there was a barrier (and the
road in bad shape). Until there they were able to drive with a normal van,
no 4WD and even with the rain on Forest roads. They had some proper forest
road maps.
Unfortunately I can not tell how exactly they got there but at least it is
feasible and not too difficult
Happy Trail
Adrian AT01, WA-OR04