[pct-l] ride north

Hi -

I hope this isn't too overly off-topic (although recently, everything for me
seems at least indirectly PCT-related), but I'm headed north to Corvallis,
OR from the San Francisco/Sacramento region this coming weekend. Before I
get a relatively pricey bus ticket, is anyone on the list headed roughly in
the direction of the I-5 corridor between this Friday and Sunday? Thanks,

wc

ps - in case there's new people to the list who may be interested, I'm
making another 100 copies of my PCT DVD - most of which will be set aside
for the two ALDHA Gatherings, but I'll have some extras if anyone wants one.
Just send me an address.....