[pct-l] Re: [so_california_backpackers] Where'd everybody go??

Hi Dave  I will just be doing my trail patrol up at Santa Rosa Plateau above Murrieta, until my vacation in October. If anyone wants to come up and join me on a Saturday of Friday morning or afternoon you are more than welcome. I'm taking the first two weeks of October and going from the I-15 Freeway at  "Cajon Pass" to Hwy 58 at Tehachapi Pass. I hope I can make it that far in that amount of time. I can do 15 to 16mile days and have done as much as 22 miles in a day but that wipes me out. Anyone that wants to join Me Is welcome.  Bryan,(Eagle Scout)  my Grandson will be going with Me.  Remember
"Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill   "Semper Fi"
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave
  To: so_california_backpackers@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:04 PM
  Subject: [so_california_backpackers] Where'd everybody go??

  What  happened  to all the posting??  Everybody bail to the other
  group??

  Anybody going out and doing anything??

  Im planning on going out for the day this Saturday.  Have a permit for
  the  South Fork Trail.  Not sure my final destination, depends on the
  weather (just read possible thunderstorms)

  In starting Labor Day weekend myself Oilcan, Erik and others are goin
  to the Sierras to do the Rae Lakes Loop.   Should be a pretty
  leisurely  6days of hiking.  Looking forward to it.

  Hope to get out and do some stuff, either day or overnight  before we
  go.  Anybody interested??

  Dave

  To respond to sender please hit "REPLY"  To respond to the entire group hit " REPLY TO EVERYONE"