[pct-l] 16 days and a dog

In a message dated 7/18/2005 10:38:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
atspaceman@yahoo.com writes:

> Northern half of Washington would be my suggestion.  Southern Cal is too
> hot, Northern Cal and Oregon too easy and Central Cal has the anti dog National
> Parks.

The northern half of Washington would include North Cascades NP which,
unfortunately,  doesn't allow dogs on the trail.

I'd do northern California/Oregon sections P, Q and R(A) from Castella to
Ashland with easy access via I-5.  230 miles.

Sly