[pct-l] Bear cannisters

kudos to brian.  remember, **CANNISTERS SAVE
BEARS**... and protect the property and bodies of
hikers.  to go without in designated areas because of
the inconvenience is selfish and illegal.

pack it in, pack it out, leave no trace, and FOLLOW NP
REGULATIONS RE: BEAR CANNISTERS!

love and light to all.

-alec