[pct-l] Article on Trail Festivals on the PCT and CDT

I ran into one of these guys at the A16 - PCTA sponsored talk about climbing
Whitney a few months ago.  He and I spoke about some of the pitfalls and
learning curve of putting on such an event and what I had learned from the
beginning of the ADZPCTKO.  He mentioned that he was beginning the PCT Trail Days
event this year and that it would be held this week.

The passion for the trail is beginning to spread like wildfire.

Greg

In a message dated 7/14/2005 6:10:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,