[pct-l] The Birds!

Hey all,

Reminds me of years ago hiking up by Carson Pass and Kirwood (if I
remember correctly.). Along the trail I was harrassed by a bird
defending its territory. I had my big old heavy super-modified A-16 pack
and its top was higher than my head (fortunately). The bird made a
couple of hits on my pack but my head was spared.

John