[pct-l] Re: [pct-l body found in Evolution Lake (was no subject)

I talked with PCT hiker Bachelor Bob in Tuolumne Meadows on July 2.  He saw the backpack floating in the lake and reported it to some rangers.  He said that he couldn't tell if there was a body attached to it - but was concerned that anyone that didn't have their gear wouldn't be able to survive for very long in the cold.
I also heard from some other thru-hikers this last weekend that the body belonged to a snowshoer who had been missing for awhile.

jape@nethere.com wrote:
Has anyone seen further reference to the identification of this person?

http://tinyurl.com/dselx

Eckert