[pct-l] Report on Continual PCT Conditions Idea

Hell I walked thru Georgia on the AT this spring and they are set up so you
can sleep in a hostel and be shuttle back and forth every day. Plus dinner and
 breakfast for a price.

You know Bush is selling forest land left and right some perhaps close to
the PC. If we could get organized say form a corporation buy some of this land
build hostels like in Georgia. It is a money making preposition. I'm ready to
move into the backcountry, there gold in those hills.

Lonetrail