[pct-l] Sections K and L of PCT

I have been working on completing the top end of the PCT over the last few
years a week or so at a time. Last summer I walked north from Steven?s Pass
and did part of the detour leaving the trail at the White River Road
trailhead. I am planning on returning to that area on July 7th or 8th (a
little over a week from today) and continuing north to the border. I am
first travelling from Vancouver to Seattle early next week to spend a couple
of days there before I bus it back up to Highway 2. I?m from Toronto but my
parents live in Hope, BC very near Manning Park. I?m already anticipating
the shower and home cooked meal following the journey.
I am trying to determine what the state of the Napeequa and Chiwawa Rivers
will be around that time and whether or not an early morning ford across
both of these rivers is feasible. If not, I guess I?ll have to access the
trail via the Chiwawa River Road.
I would appreciate any advice or current information on the state of these
rivers, the snow and ice conditions on these trail sections or tips on
accessing the Trinity trailhead along the Chiwawa River Road

Thanks!

 - dave