[pct-l] easy 5-6 day hike in middle or northern california on PCT

HI All,=20
I'm new to backpacking and would like to hike part of the PCT (possibly the=
 John Muir trail) but I'm not used to snowy weather and I can only get off =
of work for about 8 days.  I would like to know if there are any beautiful =
areas on the trail that can be hiked in around 6 days that would be easy en=
ough for beginners, but still include some great mountain scenery and lakes=
.  We would be ok with a bit of snow, but we aren't ready for carrying ice =
axes and snow shoes quite yet. Are there any sections of the trail that may=
 fit this criteria? If not, do you have some other suggestions?  Thank you =
so much.
-Emily from Louisiana=20

--=20
NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at=
 once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com