[pct-l] cloudburst vs. rainshadow

I posted before... We love the Cloudburst. It is big enough for two, even
when it is wet. We also have the Squall 2, which is a little lower. In the
Squall I sometimes touched the ceiling of the tarp with my hip during the
night. Not so with the Cloudburst. This summer we'll take the Cloudburst
again on our trip. When I go alone, I'll take the Squall 2, which is
lighter.