[pct-l] PCTA Communicator latest edition

Is it just me, or is the PCTA really starting to put out a greatly
improved publication? The article on land acquisition of Stampede Pass in
Washington sounds interesting. I wish I had a million bucks to buy that
beautiful patch of trees to keep forever wild.

Any of you people out there who still aren't members of the Pacific Crest
Trail Association really ought to scrape a few bucks together and join.
The bi-monthly Communicator magazine is well worth the money.