[pct-l] Pack animals on PCT

Well I have an unique llama experience, though it occurred well off the
PCT. I was hiking in Redwood Regional Park near Oakland, CA on a winter
day. Lo and behold a group came the other way along the main trail. In
front was a llama who came up and "kissed" (licked) me on the forehead.
The other party was upset but it was a delightful experience for me.
Llamas are interesting!

John