[pct-l] Posting mail to Snoqualmie

Oops, I forgot to post this.  Monte called me from the PO
last week.  He said the address is:

c/o General Delivery
Snoqualmie Pass Summit, WA  98068

Open from 8-10am Monday thru Saturday.

By the way, do you have my book?  A lot of the resupply
questions you've posted are answered in the book.  It
would save you a lot of research time.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Caryl Bergeron <caryl_bergeron@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yogi,

Any news on this P.O. information?  I checked the USPS web site and found nothing.

Caryl & Brian

yogi <yogihikes@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Actually, now there is a PO again, but it's only open for a couple hours each morning. Monte just called me with the info a couple days ago. I'll look up the info and post it later on Monday.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Caryl Bergeron wrote:
Now that the P.O. at Snoqualmie Pass is closed where is the best place to send a box if I don't want to stay at the lodge?