[pct-l] AT snow maps

For those who have not seen my Appalachian Trail snowfall maps website and
are interested, here is the link:

http://friends.backcountry.net/snowmaps

It'll be a bit slow to load for dial-up users. Read the project history and
description page for all the disclaimers.  I had seriously thought about a
similar project for the PCT, but it would take a few years of more research,
plus atleast 2 years after that to actually create the maps, and I don't
know if I have the resources/motivation right now. But I haven't ruled it
out completely. Enjoy,

wc