[pct-l] Ontairo to Wrightwood

Greetings,

I used a car service to get from Ontario to Cajon Pass.  It cost about $45.  I think they went all the way to Wrightwood for about $70.  Pretty pricey, but for the convienence and cost of not renting a car it is reasonable.

These services are accessible through the Airport website.  Unilke taxis which are regulated and much more expensive, these services you order in advance, call them at the airport, and they pick you up.

For the return from Agua Dulce, you take the Metrolink train to downtown LA and a bus to Ontario.

It is quite interesting end such a great hike with an urban adventure like LA trains and buses.

I am flying out next week to LAX, bus to Union Station, and Metrolink to the Lancaster, where a trail angel will take me to Tehachepi for my hike to Agua Dulce.  Better to end at the Saufleys that Tehachepi!

Happy Trails,

David Craft

Greensboro, NC

David B. Craft