[pct-l] SoBo WA Snow Report

This msg is for all of the Southbound wannabe's and flip-floppers out there.

I was just up at Steven's Pass this weekend, and the snow is disappearing VERY fast.  There is currently NO SNOW at the trailhead, patchy snow around 5,000 ft, and close to being solid snow, but with ground patches rapidly appearing near 6,000 ft.

I also want to put in a plug for the Dinsmore's out of Skykomish, WA.  I stopped by their hiker setup yesterday, and it is truly wonderful.  They will give you rides from the trailhead, let you camp in their yard, shower, laundry, internet access, and best of all..... the HOT-TUB on the deck overlooking the river.  Simply wonderful!

That's enough rambling out of me....
I'm getting very excited!
Terri
Seattle