[pct-l] Fast Food Menace

I remember having a really good veggie burger with fries right in the town
itself in 2001. No asparagus in sight, unfortunately. OK, so the tourist
board went a little overboard on making the town look pretty, but I liked it
nonetheless. Hey, if you ever visited Leavenworth nothing scares you
anymore. And I remember a really good outdoor store in Bend, an easy hitch
away.

Saskia