[pct-l] a question

am I the only one or do others notice this. I think that I have realized
that the thing that charges my battery is hiking and being in eh great
outdoors. Either hiking or camping. I have been through hell since
january and part of it was losing more of my leg so hiking has been abel
to be and I have realized that lately I am mentality physically and
spiritually dead feeling and i was like yea I have been through hell so
far this year so what i have been through hell before what is difference
and i realized i haven't ben abel to spend much time in the great
outdoors. I mean every night I sleep I sleep in the great outdoors
because I live it eh worlds first national forest just up the road from
the worlds first national park. But still that is different then
sleeping in a tent. . Has any one found that going into the great
outdoors recharges your batteries when you an leave the world behind.