[pct-l] RE: Primaloft Sweater

I bought a Primaloft sweater, brand name "Ground", at a discount store here
in Sacramento last week, and I wonder if any of you are familiar with this
brand?  It is similar in appearance to a down jacket, except not quite as
puffy.  It may not be as cutting edge as something from Patagonia, but at
least the price was right.  It was marked down from $139 to $29,  well made
and brand new, but kind of a plain brown color, which may be the reason for
the hefty discount.  It was in with all the ski and shredder gear.

For you Sacramento residents on the list, the store is called JB-3 Outdoors
on Arden Way, although they may have a web site and a mail order department,
I'm not sure.  The store is about 2/3 the size of the Sacramento REI on Expo
Parkway, and they have a good selection of discontinued and overstocked
hiking gear, something like the Sierra Trading Post in Reno, all at a big
discount.  For example, I saw a small Gregory G pack for $60.  Most of the
major hiking gear companies are represented, even Go-Lite. The ambiance of
the place is not quite as upscale as REI, but I don't mind.

John Coyle