[pct-l] Teton Tents

We sold one of the these tents at the silent auction at the ADZ.  It looked well made and was nicely designed.  If I remember correctly, the tents would not be available for retail sale for awhile.

A reminder: "Dave F's" posts are designed to stir up trouble and best deleted before reading...
Katy

David <dajada@gmail.com> wrote:
Interesting... The website says the tarp tents are "coming soon". Did
you buy a pre-production model maybe? What specifically about it was
junk? Maybe since the production models aren't available yet a little
feedback from you to the manufacturer might be beneficial for them!

--
David D.
dajada@gmail.com

On 5/2/05, Dave F wrote:
> O them I bouht a tarp tent from them that was junk so i wouldnt trust
> there other tents
> Jeff Moorehead wrote:

GoSlowGoFar