[pct-l] transport to Mojave from LA and from Kennedy Meadows

Miriam,

Bus service runs from Bakersfield to Mojave and
Tehachapi. Call Kern Regional Transit for details to
make sure the schedule will work for you.
800-881-5787
http://www.co.kern.ca.us/roads/kernregionaltransit.asp

You could either fly into Bakersfield or take the
Airport Bus Of Bakersfield up from LAX (about 2 1/2
hours).
661-395-0635
800-858-5000
One Way $30