[pct-l] Class of 1970

Jeff Olson wrote, " ...hitchhiked to Yosemite to hike the John Muir trail from the Valley to
Tuolomne.  ...before heading home and lying about our ten day backpacking trip."

Well, you may have had good intentions, but...  I don't think the JMT from Happy Isles to Tuolumne
was ever part of the designated PCT anyway...  so, sorry, but I don't think that makes you a viable
candidate.  : (

...unless you actually took at least two steps on the PCT while wandering around Tuolumne
...and can remember that you did!

Of course, Switchback may demand some other verifiable evidence such as a photograph (with
developer's date stamp, naturally).

Anyone else out there wanting to run for Class of 1970 President?  Going once...