[pct-l] visual memory of the trail

Llamalady,

That was a well put and beautiful post. I too get those moments of moist eye
bliss out on the trail. I remember in Northern California, after 4 months on
the PCT and just a couple days North of Burney Falls, I rounded a bend in
the trail and before me a view opened up to a vast valley. A hawk was
soaring on a gentle breeze in front of me. The warm glow of the setting sun
kissed its feathers--- and I felt waves of joy and bliss as tears streaked
down my face. What a feeling I had! My heart soured as well and everything
was perfect.

Ya, I am just a lowly section hiker too.

Ryan

<pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>