[pct-l] LNT

--- GSL38@aol.com wrote:

> This information has been passed on for the benefit
> of the organizers of the
> KO.  If they would like me to coordinate a workshop
> for this, I would be happy
> to.  All they need to do is contact me.
> Donna Smith

Well Donna, Carl has show interest already. Greg is
currently away from the computer.

So, safe to say when he gets back  (in ~ one week) you
are volunteering your time and effort to get this LNT
workshop going?

That's very kind of you! Again, Greg will not be able
to answer your kind show of support until he gets
back.

I'll remind you of how you agreed to follow up with
your suggestion if you'd like. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com