[pct-l] LNT

pmags wrote:

Hey..are you volunteering to contact the LNT people
and co-ordinate a workshop for the next KOP? That's
cool! After all, it is easy to? make suggestions for
other people to do something. Very few people are
willing to follow up on their suggestions and take the
initiative to do it themselves.? :)

This information has been passed on for the benefit of the organizers of the
KO.  If they would like me to coordinate a workshop for this, I would be happy
to.  All they need to do is contact me.
Donna Smith