[pct-l] Thoughts on the ADZPCTKO thread

Rounding up thru hikers staggered two weeks uptrail and shuttling them all
to the Kick Off seems just about logistically impossible, and a little silly
if you ask me; and would turn the kickoff, valuable for meeting other solo
hikers, easing starting fears, etc. into a midhike gettogether with little
or no use for thru hikers, IMO.

Steve