[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 24, Issue 41

Soory but i have every right to take my dog on the trail I have a
disbilty she helps me that makes ehr a service dog end of story. Any
ranger that refuses to follow the americns with disabity act and asks me
to prove my disbity or prove she is a service animl is not worthy of
being arnager under the americns with disbaity act a service animal is
any animl that assies a peron witha  disabity regrdless of
certification. So guess what they can't refuse ehr she helps me I have a
disbity that makes her a service dog end of story

you know ,,, I have  a dog and I love her,and I like being with her,but
the stupid SOB tha said he would go after the ranger that stoped him,I d
really like to meet you on the trail,I will personnaly kick the hell
right out of you,and make you wish you never saw a dog,we are talking
about rangers, human beings,your
brothers,sisters,mothers,doughters,fathers,and if you dont write me
back,and go off this here list, your a bigger coward than I thought,this
trail is made for you ,for me,the rules were made for all of us ,your
dog must be the only friend you have,in order to write something like
that,write me back so I can really tell you off, Yes thats right
,"theBulltaco"