[pct-l] Trail Names

that is one thing i have never done get a trail name , i have walked
lots of miles of wilderness. I  have never measured but i am betting
over a thousand in the last 2 yeas and that is probably way under. It is
very common for me to do hikes were they are 100 mile trips. Not bad for
a one legged guy. I laugh every year when I get my pack test for fire
fighting and I kick the btus of the two legged guys. Two legs are highly
over rated. so I need some ideas for a trail name.