[pct-l] Churches on the PCT

I find that, religion, church buildings are unneccessary and not the best way. I do go to them and participate in them, but probably not to find God, but to hear others' perspectives and socialize with them. The best practices I've found are liberal Quakerism and Zen Buddhism, both focus on silence and meditation. The same thing that brought me to them, is probably what is drawing me to the backcountry.

Kraig