[pct-l] Re: Solar charger

Hi Dave Here is the address for the Solar charger, this one has a Cigarette lighter adapter for anything that will hook to that plus it has 10 nimh AA Batteries. It says to use all 10 Batteries over and over, 500 times before replacing them. It also has a loop to hook to your Backpack while hiking. I figure that it will charge my phone while hiking and I will use the Batteries for my camera and my GPS. Address:       http://www.cetsolar.com/deltacharger.htm   Oh yes it weighs 2 LBS.          Remember
"Be Prepared"      Ground Pounder Bill            "Semper Fi"
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CalifDav@aol.com
  To: tahoe.cat@verizon.net
  Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 3:23 PM
  Subject: Re: Solar charger

  Hey   Bill   do you have the link on that charger again??   1st time  you sent   it enver worked.  I go to the site  but wasnt sure  which   actual  panel you were  looking at.  So do they have all the adaptors for different  items??  cell phones  battery chargers  etc??

  Let  us know how it works out.

  I have a new tent  on the way too, cant wait to try it out!!!

  Dave