From: Jeff Moorehead <jeffmoorehead1@cox.net>
Sent: Apr 20, 2005 1:23 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Advisability of snow shoes in June

Here's a pair of ultralight "running snowshoes". seems like this might speed
things up through the So Cal snow (slushy, postholing might be avoided). I
haven't used them, but I didn't see any other responses to this question so
I would be curious to the pros and cons of using these ulktralight
snowshoes...

http://store.yahoo.com/snowshack/redrunracsno.html