From: Lonetrail@aol.com
Sent: Apr 20, 2005 2:32 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Snow around Baden Powell

Hi

I went up the Angeles Crest Highway expecting to hike up to Little Jimmy
Campground then follow the PC SoBo to BP The ACHWY was closed at Mt Wilson
because of a land slide.  I will try again when they clear the LS

I will be using crampon, Ice Ax, snow shoes and carrying a shovel

I will post my results. If I make it to BP I will try to post hole SoBo to
Vincent Gap. I did this several years ago

Lonetrail