[pct-l] Gear urls - Where do you like to but gear?

I am putting together a Gear links page which I would like to leave up
as a resource for the backpacking community.

Right now it is very small.  I just put up a few things off the top of
my head.

I would love it if some of you would check it out and send me your gear
links off list and I will add them to the page.  I want it to be as
comprehensive as possible.  Right now it's alphabetical but suggestions
on layout will definitely be considered.

Feel free to link to page if you want to.

It's at:
http://jeffress.net/mara/gear.html

Thanks for your help!
Mara