[pct-l] KNBR reception

This is for all the Giants fans that have hiked the PCT.

I've heard that the AM radio reception is pretty decent through some
parts of the trail.  I was wondering if anyone had any experience
specificially with KNBR 680 (Giants radio station).  When did this
station start coming in on the trail?  How long were you able to get
reception?  Did it work during the day or just at night?

I am considering taking a small AM radio with the sole purpose of
listening to Giants games on the radio.

Any info is much appreciated.

Paul