[pct-l] Churches on the PCT

There are several churches in the Big Bear area, Arrowhead (Cedar
Glen/Deep Creek), and Wrightwood.  A little late for this year, but for
those that want to attend a church service ON THE PCT, there is an
Easter Sunrise Service at Vasquez Rocks in Agua Dulce every year.
People hike, ride in, and sit on the rocks.  This year we had a full
moon setting just as the sun was rising.  The service is put on by 2 or
3 local churches.  It is very casual.  I've heard of one hiker who
carries a tie to impress the ladies, but he'd be overdressed at this
service.

Lars Nilsson