[pct-l] ADZPCTKO campsite assignments posted

I've been processing all the registrations, cancellations, changes, special
requests, etc.--and the results are now posted on the ADZPCTKO Web site
<http://pct77.org/adz>. Start at the list of registered attendees
<http://pct77.org/adz/registered_attendees.htm>. From there, assuming you
know your last name, you can click to the list with your name on it, which
now includes your campsite number. If you want to see who you'll be sharing
this piece of paradise with, visit the list sorted by campsite
<http://pct77.org/adz/registered_attendees_by_site.htm>. Caution: This page
is really slow to load 'cuz I didn't have time to clean up the sloppy
Excel-produced HTML. Apologies to dial-up campers.

E-mail messages with more details are going out today to all registrants.

The campground is really, really full. We've crammed up to 8 people in each
site--the maximum allowed by the park rangers. Fortunately, the sites at
Lake Morena are quite spacious, so you won't need to trip over your
neighbor's tarp lines if you're careful. But if you're thinking about
bringing some friends along who have not yet registered, please don't. We
won't have a place to put 'em up. Seriously.

See you (and over 500 others) in a few days!

Carl Siechert
1977 PCT Kelty Kid
ADZPCTKO Webmaster and campsite coordinator