[pct-l] thru-hiking with dogs.

I have done the tripe crown of hiking with  dog. she goes all over the
back country of Yellowstone. COurse every time i have to get into it
with the rangers that she don't need a permit to be service dog under
the Americas with disability act I have a disability she helps me that
makes her a service dog end of story there is no certification. I like
the grand teton national park better because they are more understanding
of service dog rules. But my dog goes on every hike I go on