[pct-l] Gorge Goats

The land use people involved have assured us that there are no problems with
packgoat-MG interfacing. Also promises are being made about no hunting
except to cull.
What do you want to bet this all changes after the goats are in place?

My personal interface with a mountain goat was in Bozeman, Montana on
Sacajawea Peak. He was walking up a ridge on the other side at the same time
I was and there was a strong cross wind. We both popped over the top about
50 feet apart, scaring the stuffing out of both of us.

They are pretty cool.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com