[pct-l] Article on Scott Williamson

I too just received my May 2005 issue of /Backpacker/ magazine. Read the
article on Scott Williamson.  It is a great article which talks about a
lot more than just Scott's yo-yo of the PCT. The article taqlks about
the life and anquish of Scott and some of the people in his life. Much
more than the usual trip tale.  Definitely worth a read for almost
anyone, especially those of us/you who hike the long hike.

PS: Now when you join American Hiking Society (AmericanHiking.org) you
get a years subscription to /Backpacker/.

John